mandag den 21. marts 2011

Magnolia Ink...

Hello.
Look - I got the brand new Magnolia Ink in my mailbox today. Oh it is full of wonderful cards and inspiration. Well done girls.
I can't wait to take a closer look at it when I come back from the gym.

I also got some of Magnolias papers in 6x6. They are just so cute and perfect for cardmaking.

I don't get so many cards done these days. But I took a look around in my craftroom and found this pile of already colored images. I can't believe there were so many:O)
I think I will be in my craftroom tonigth making cards!


Have a great day.

5 kommentarer:

Annacarin sagde ...

Hej Sarah! Vad roligt att vår tidningen har landat hos dig! Och vad många fin motiv du har färglagt... De nya designarken från magnolia ser ut att vara jättefina! Åhh vad roligt att få börja göra kort av, vilken lycka!
Ha det gott i veckan Sarah!
Annacarin

Thea sagde ...

Hello Sarah, beautiful all those images you have already colored.

Thea

Tracy V. sagde ...

All your images look so beautiful! Can't wait to see what you come up with! ;-)
Tracy V

THE HOOSIER STAMPER sagde ...

Oh my! That's a lot of images!

Sabrina Krighaar sagde ...

Hold op hvor er alle de stempler flotte!
Uh, nu skal jeg da vist omkring min magnolia ink pusher imorgen.