torsdag den 17. februar 2011

Busy days...

... here in Denmark.
I'm starting new job here in marts. We're planning to buy our first home together and our wedding in september. Trying to get more exercise and then there is daily life...
I'm happy everytime I get to play with my stamps and paper :O) Oh I still love those cuties.

But I made a card yesterday, using this weeks sketch from Friday Skethers.
I have used a stamp from Magnolias Easter collection 2010. And papers from MME.

Have a great day.

5 kommentarer:

yvon sagde ...

Gorgeous card Sarah.
Hugs, YVon

Katinka sagde ...

Beautiful card Sarah ! Good luck with your new job !

Hugs,
Katinka

Yvonne's cardcorner sagde ...

Your card is beautiful!
hugs Yvonne

CraftyC sagde ...

Your card is beautiful sarah. Good luck with the new job!
Clairexx

Marianne Brødbæk Møller sagde ...

Et rigtig sødt kort, med dejlige farver :-)
Glæder mig til at læse mere om jeres fremtidsplaner.
Knus Marianne