søndag den 18. juli 2010

Summertime...

Hello...

While it seems like everybody else are on vacation I have to work alot these days... The rest of the time I enjoy the wonderful weather we have here in Denmark.
So although my intentions were good - the cards on my desk still remains undone...
I dream about having a whole week off, with no plans else than total relaxation and crafting. But I no plans like that in sight...!

A card where I have masked some old Magnolia stamps together. PApers from Cosmo Cricket, flowers from Wild Orchid, letters from QK.

Have a nice day.

8 kommentarer:

Jodie from Oz sagde ...

Sarah, your Summer scene if wonderful, Tilda is so sweet and coloured beautifully, the colours, design and details gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Pam S. sagde ...

she's a doll! love your Tilda and card design...the summertime lettering is just adorable w/your scene!
Pam Going Postal

Sueli Pinheiro sagde ...

Muito, muito, muito bonito! Amei!
Onde posso comprar esses novos carimbos?

Very, very, very nice! I loved it!
Where can I buy these new stamps?

mymagnolias sagde ...

Hi Sarah! OMGoodness! Your card is adorable. What a perfect sentiment for this image and your coloring is wonderful! (I'm trying hard to visit all the DT girls' blogs - I've been so bad about this!! Wish I there were a few more hours in each day! hugz, Mary)

Twin-Katis-PaperScrapworld sagde ...

super cute and beautiful!

greetings Kati

Crafty Lou sagde ...

Hi!your card is just gorgeous,love the little clouds and colours/papers.
hugs Lou.xx

Angie sagde ...

Hi Sarah!

I'm new on the Magnolia Blog DT and I'm looking at everyone's work. I especially love yours and I've added myself as a follower. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations.

Angie
http://scrapgirl-magnolia.blogspot.com/

http://scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com/

Stampin Mindy sagde ...

This is so cute, love this Tilda! The layout and papers are great! Beautiful coloring!

Hugs!