tirsdag den 8. december 2009

10000 visitors...

OMG - I just realized that there have been 10.000 hits on my magnolia blog. So happy for every one of you who pays a visite on my blog. Thanks. I think I need to come up with a little blogcandy this weekend.

But now a card. This stamp is from this years Magnolia Christmas collection. At first I desided not to buy this stamp (you have to stop somewhere) - but after seeing it on a blog I just needed to add it to my collection.

Take a look on the Magnolia Inspiration blog, now all the DT members are added. So if you don't know them all, hop over and see what these talented ladies are up to these days.

10 kommentarer:

Sandie sagde ...

Such a pretty card, and that Tilda is very sweet. Congrats on your blog hits :)

Kellie Winnell sagde ...

This is gorgeous Sarah, I like you didn't want this stamp but after seeing gorgeous works like yours I am trying my hardest to hold off, I have enough, one more wont hurt?!
Hugs Kel

Kim Piggott sagde ...

Congratulations on your hits brilliant!
I so love your sweet card so very beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Claudia Rosa sagde ...

hun your card is just gorgeous
hug
claudi

Chris sagde ...

Such a beautiful card Sarah and I'm not surprised you couldn't resist this gorgeous Tilda! Love your colouring and design and the pretty flowers are perfect. Congratulations on all the blog hits too! Chris x

Darcie sagde ...

Congrats Sarah!! Stunning card :)

Lillemor sagde ...

Congratulations to all your visitors Sarah! I am one of them... :o)
Hugs Lillemor

tiza67 sagde ...

Grattis till 10000 besökare!!
Kramen Patricia

Ila sagde ...

Absolutely Gorgeous Sarah!!...I am the same way.....I only ordered a few...see someone else use the others and order again..lol..I think this xmas collection is one of my favs!!..Have a Wonderful Weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

Trudy sagde ...

What a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
HUgs Trudy