mandag den 31. august 2009

This weekend...

... Jacob and me went to Silkeborg to visite his cousin. I didn't bring any materials for cardmaking, only a few stamped images I would paint in a quiet moment. But the children in the family asked me if I could "teach" them how to make card. So we went to the small local paper shop to get supplies.
We spend a rainfull saturday afternoon making cards and I made these two.



On the first I have used a stamp from Magnolias Chasing Butterflies collection, on the second card the stamp is from the new Magnolia fall stampclub kit.

6 kommentarer:

Marolle sagde ...

super flotte kort du alligevel fik lavet :)

Annacarin sagde ...

Åhh Sarah, så fina kort! Visst är det kul när familjen vill vara med och pyssla!
Kramar Annacarin

Kim Piggott sagde ...

Oh these are so very beautiful!
Such perfect colouring and gorgeous paper and detail!
hugs
kim x

Camilla sagde ...

Super fint Sarah!
Härliga färger och papper.
Fin målning.
Kramar Camilla

Pam sagde ...

After looking at your beautiful cards. I signed up to follow your blog. You do a beautiful job coloring your images! All your cards are amazing!
~Pam usa
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Ellen sagde ...

They are so beautiful!!!! Love the color, stamps and details!!!!

Hugs,
Ellenxxx